- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4 people
- Large handful arugula
- 12 basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (if you use most other types of nuts, you\'ll need to soak them)
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 box brown rice pasta (spiraley shapes grab the sauce best)
- Extra handful arugula and basil for mixing in
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- While that's happening, place all of the sauce ingredients into NutriBullet (or a food processor I guess, if I haven't sold you on the criticality of this device). Blend until frothy and liquidy. Taste and correct for seasoning.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add another handful of arugula and some more chopped basil. You can also add frozen peas or edamame at this point.
- Pour sauce into pot. Mix in and let warm over low heat until veggies are just wilting.
- That's it. No really.